Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

B2S Sale & Get to Know You Activity


Have you heard that TpT is having a site wide sale on August 3rd and 4th?  I'm so excited to stock up on some back to school needs.  This is a great chance to save up to 28% on your purchases, so don't forget to fill up your shopping cart! Use the code BTS15 at checkout to get the full discount.

 
Are you looking for a couple of interactive activities to use to get to know your students?  I created a Getting to Know You Would You Rather Four Corners activity.  If you have never used four corners in your classroom, you should try it.  I blogged all about using four corners in the classroom on a guest blog post over at TheHappyTeacher.  You can check it out by clicking here.  Here's a short Flipagram of the PowerPoint I created for this activity.
 
                                        
    
Also, included with this product are the four corner signs, 6 Find Someone Who printables, and directions for the PowerPoint and Find Someone Who.  Here are a few of the Find Someone Who printables.  Click on the pictures to get a better look.




I hope you'll check it out in my TpT store Primary Essentials.  That's all I got!  See you around the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment