Image Map

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Currently

It's been so long since I last blogged.  I am going to do everything possible to do better!  I'm linking up for the May Currently.  Here we go!

 
Listening-I'm listening to Friday's episode of The View.  I record it everyday, but I have to admit that I don't actually watch every single episode.  Sometimes there is way too much going on for me to watch every thing I record.  So, upon occasion I will delete a ton of shows to make room for more recordings!

Loving-I'm loving that I recently celebrated my 39th birthday!  I don't really have a problem with my age.  I always think it's just great to still be able to have a birthday!  And I have HUGE plans for my 40th birthday next year!!! I can't wait.

Thinking- My son will be graduating from High School on June 4th.  Time is flying!! When the school year started graduation seemed so far away.  Now, it is so CLOSE!!  Here are a few of his senior pictures that I absolutely love! 

 
(my favorite photographer)
 


Wanting-I so want to be able to snap my fingers and have everything on my to do list complete.  With EOY going on at school and graduation stuff going on at home there is just way too much to get done.  Plus, my girls are still playing soccer right now.

Needing-I need to get my son's graduation invitations addressed and mailed by Monday, but I'm thinking it will end up being later in the week.

(sorry for the blurry photo)


Surprise-I just love Liz over at TheHappyTeacher!   She is such a sweetie and has wonderful ideas and products.  Hop on over to her blog and check her out!
That's all I've got!  See you around the blogging world!


4 comments:

  1. My son just finished his first year of college. The time goes so quickly doesn't it?! Age is just a number! Happy birthday!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The time really does fly! I keep telling him that it feels like he was 5 years old just yesterday. Yes, age is only a number! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

      Delete
  2. Fran, that would be so wonderful if we could snap our fingers and have everything done! I have so much to do right now and don't even know where to start. I'm not sure that snapping my fingers would get it all done, even if it did work like that. Congrats on your son graduating! Is he your oldest? I don't have any kids yet, but I know my mother was excited and could hardly believe that she already had a student through high school. Good luck with your invitations!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, my son is my oldest. I'm so proud of him and excited about what is ahead for him. It's also a little sad that he will be moving out and we won't see him everyday. It would be so nice for to get everything done quickly and I'm just like you I have no idea where to start.

      Delete